Mar. 31, 2020
Aluminum profile is a relatively common material in social production now. It has a wide range of uses in the construction industry. Its excellent performance and numerous advantages are well received in the majority of industries.
The advantages of aluminum profiles are as follows:
1. Compared with other commonly used metals, aluminum profile has low density and light weight, density is only 2.70 g / cm3, which is 1/3 of copper or iron. It does not need to consider the bearing capacity required during use.
2. Aluminum profiles are processed by hot and cold processes in the production process, and have strong corrosion resistance.
3. Aluminum profiles have good ductility, and can be made into light alloys with many metal elements with high quality materials.
4. Compared with other metal materials, aluminum molds have strong plasticity, good productivity, and have good advantages for production.
5. Aluminum profiles have good casting properties, good productivity, and can be processed into aluminum profiles of different shapes.
6, the surface treatment performance is good, the appearance is bright.
7. The global aluminum content is very high and the reserves are abundant.
8. Good surface treatment performance
9, stable chemical properties, non-magnetic, can be recycled and reused, is a benign and recyclable metal material.
10. The coefficient of elasticity is small, and the collision friction can not afford sparks, so it performs best in automotive technology.
11. It has good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, and has outstanding performance in short-distance power transmission.
12. Compared with other metal materials, aluminum profiles have no metal pollution, no toxicity, and no volatile metals on the surface oxide layer.